Hi all,

Thanks for the productive discussion at the interim meeting today. I've
taken the feedback and published a new version with all the changes
discussed.

https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-1-11.html

Please review the diff here:

https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-v2-1-11

As mentioned on the call, there are still more issues to discuss. Please
feel free to chime in on the github issues!
https://github.com/oauth-wg/oauth-v2-1/issues

Aaron