On Fri, Sep 13, 2024 at 10:17 AM Brian Campbell
<bcampb...@pingidentity.com> wrote:

> Watson,
>
> Thank you for your comments during the Vancouver meeting and subsequently on
> the mailing list. Your input helped initiate some valuable discussions, and
> I’ve incorporated additional text into the Unlinkability subsection under the
> Privacy Considerations to reflect the general consensus that emerged.

There's certainly been a lot of discussion, but I think a general
consensus is rather more nebulous.

> I appreciate your role in sparking this conversation, which has undoubtedly
> improved the document. I’d also like to respectfully remind everyone that the
> content of these documents is meant to represent the rough consensus of the
> working group, rather than any single individual’s perspective.

I agree: i'd like to see more people weigh in specifically on how 11.3
can be useful to them in mitigating the risks, in part to ensure that
what is produced is really representative. However, I do expect IESG
will take a careful look at this and the overall systemwide
challenges.

--
Astra mortemque praestare gradatim