From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2001 10:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [obc] Difference in Ride on a Woman's Frame

I finally had the chance to try out a Trek WSD 2300. It is very
difficult to find and test ride a small frame designed for women in this
city.

There were some things I expected out of nice performance road bike and
there were other things that pleasantly surprised me.

One, the overall fit was better. I was able to get on top of a harder
gear much faster than I would normally be able to and maintain it. I
certainly felt I was much more efficient while riding and it seemed like
I was able to transfer more power to the pedal stroke.

I am not to sure of the reasons why? -- Is it due to fact the crank
length is 165 rather than 170 or the top tube is shorter or perhaps just
the overall fit of the bike. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Mom on a Bike

------
To unsubscribe, send a blank message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED],  (613) 230-1064
Web/mailing list: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb/Newsletter