Based on the feedback of the masses it appears that the Tour des Ponts
should be changed to Sunday, September 30,
Start at 10 am from the Cheshire Cat the Carp Road at Richardson Side
Road.
There are 2 choices of routes. 160 km and 120 km. The 120 is more
relaxed and will stop for lunch at Norway Bay. The longer route stops at
Portage du Fort  depanneur for a quick refuel.

It is a long way and the aim as always is to stay as a group and enjoy
the benefits of a quality group ride. This is a long ride at this time
of year and the focus is on enjoyment. For the long route the group will
stay together until the ferry at Quyon at which point  the hammer can go
down. I will sweep up Craig's shrapnel and get everyone home intact.

There is a cost of $20 and that includes a hot meal and a pint of beer
at the end. Everyone is responsible for the ferry crossing $2 each way.
The short route crosses the ferry twice.

See you there.

-jl

------
To unsubscribe, send a blank message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED],  (613) 230-1064
Web/mailing list: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb/Newsletter