Wow!!
17 cyclist rode the next to last Tuesday Night Tour including one non member, Robert
Erdos who plans on joining OBC next year.We did a 37.7 km loop using River Rd. Rideau
Rd. Bowesville Rd. Alert Rd. and the Airport Parkway.

All but one or two opted for the faster group and as James had only one tour leader
"Scott" he had to make a choice of leaving the slower one and break up the larger
group into two groups which he did. The faster group lead by Scott was not going that
fast, and even though James wanted the second group to slow down allowing the slowest
rider to catch up. I was still hard pressed not to overtake Scott's group on River Rd.

I asked the group that I was leading to stop at Rideau Rd and wait but they chose not
to and in fact picked up the pace a bit. Our dropped rider was well know to Tuesday
night rides as he had been riding with the group for several years and knew the route.
However, Not to be left behind this rider made a great effort on Bowesville and went
sailing past our group on Alert Rd. (Well Done John).

Next Tuesday's ride will be the last for this season. The ride will be 27.5 km. and
should get us back in time to have a quick spot of liquid at Buffalo Charlie's before
heading home.
All OBC members are welcome to join we should arrive back around 7 PM.

James hopes to continue riding and working on new routes for next year's Tuesday Night
Tours which he hopes to have real maps of the routes on the back of the route
instructions. Have been working on maps for the CfSC Harvest Ride on Sunday September
29 Th.. with some success. so we will have maps next year.

Harvest Ride 2002 see www.cfsc.ottawa.on.ca/HarvestRide

Cheers :-) "Sir" James

Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (613) 230-1064
Website: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]