8 cyclist braved heavy winds to end the Tuesday Night tour season with a 27.5 km tour.

Yes the last ride of the season and we had a Supercycle MTB with nobbies show up with
a 15 year old mount.

All went well Bill took the faster group and James led the Supercycle with both John
and Henry staying behind to ensure that our young rider was doing okay and gave him a
lot of useful cycling instructions while they were at it. Thanks!! Henry and John

Both Pat and Scott were not able to make the tour but Pat showed all dressed for a
meeting prior to the ride to wish us luck over the winter and Scott did the same after
the ride and joined 7 other cyclist for a snack and drink at Buffalo Charlie's

I also would like to thank all the cyclist who have supported the Wednesday now
Tuesday night tours over the years and to wish you all well in the coming years.

James will be working hard in the coming weeks to bring you new routes and maps to go
with the routes.

Hope I will see some of you on Sunday at the CfSC Harvest Ride. For further
information visit:
www.cfsc.ottawa.0n.ca/HarvestRide
Cheers :-) "Sir" James

Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (613) 230-1064
Website: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]