Hi Greg,

I asked Manny this very question a while ago, and was told they keep
going right until the snow makes it impossible.

They meet at the Gamelin [?spelling] parking lot, that's right at the
entrance to the Gatineau Parkway where the rock crates are.  There's
now an information kiosk there with water fountain, to the right of
the entrance.

I'd like to go, but am hedging my bets because of a cold.  Otherwise
I'd be there.

It's a great time, with some meeting at the Tim Hortons for a coffee
afterwards.  At that time in the day, there's little to no traffic,
so you pretty much have the parkway to yourselves.  It's a social
ride, with everyone meeting at points along the way to allow others
to catch up.

Have a great time,

Bill

[Sniff, sniff ... cough, cough, ... wish I was going ... ]