Invitation - RSVP required

The Bruce Timmermans Cycling Awards were established in 1999 to increase the
profile of cycling in our community and to acknowledge outstanding
contributions in the encouragement of cycling.  Please join the City of
Ottawa and its Cycling Advisory Committee in recognizing the 2002 award
winners.

October 21, 2002
5:30 p.m.

Ottawa City Hall
110 Laurier Avenue West
Jean Pigott Place

RSVP Ryan Lanyon
580-2424 ext. 13300
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Invitation

Le prix de cyclisme Bruce Timmermans a été créé en 1999 afin d'accroître la
visibilité du cyclisme dans notre commauté et souligner les contributions
exceptionelles de ceux qui encouragent ce sport.  Joignez-vous à la Ville
d'Ottawa et à son Comité consultatif sur le cyclisme afin de rendre hommage
aux gagnats des prix 2002.

Le 21 octobre 2002
17 h 30

Hôtel de ville d'Ottawa
110, avenue Laurier Ouest
Place-Jean Pigott

RSVP à Ryan Lanyon
580-2424 poste 13300
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The Cycling Advisory Committee will hold its regular monthly meeting,
starting at 7 PM, after the awards ceremony. The meeting is open to the
public. Items on that agenda include:

* 2002 annual report and 2003 workplan
* Cycling Advisory Committee official response to Official Plan review
* maintenance subcommittee reccommendations on winter-maintained routes
  and "Cycling crack catchers"
* and more

Agenda details will be posted here when available.

We hope you can join us for the awards ceremony and the meeting after.
Please don't forget to RSVP to Ryan Lanyon (above) so there will be enough
cake for everyone!

        Brett Delmage
        chair, Cycling Advisory Committee

A photo gallery of Bruce Timmermans is at
http://www.cfsc.ottawa.on.ca/BruceTimmermans/index.html

Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (613) 230-1064
Website: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]