Subject: [transversal] call for future
From:    "Wanda Wieczorek" <wanda.wieczo...@glizz.net>
Date:    Mon, May 3, 2010 11:19 am
To:      transversal-l...@eipcp.net

forwarded for you information...

ÜBER LEBENSKUNST kicks off: the CALL FOR FUTURE

The ÜBER LEBENSKUNST project, aninitiative project of the Federal
Cultural Foundation in cooperation with the House of World Cultures,
is turning the city of Berlin into a showcase for initiatives that
bring together culture and sustainability and experiment with new
models for action. We are looking for artistic projects and social
initiatives that turn the impossible into a reality.

Whether neighborhood gardens, urban beekeepers, Wiki woods or climate
pirates on Berlin's SpreeRiver: Models that put new forms of
ecologically sustainable living to the test can be found everywhere in
the world.

With the Call for Future, we want to strengthen the dedication, spirit
of innovation and expertise of local initiatives, bring these
initiatives together and give them a broader public platform. To
achieve this goal, we have put out a call for artistic and social
initiatives to apply for project funding. We will provide both
conceptual and financial support (up to a maximum of €20,000 per
project) for selected projects through to the final ÜBER LEBENSKUNST
Festival to be held in the summer of 2011. We expressly welcome
artistic projects, social initiatives and ideas from elsewhere that
are carried out jointly with local partners both in and for Berlin.
The application deadline is May 24, 2010.

We would like to ask you to pass the Call for Future along to your
networks and contacts.We have had the Call For Future translated into
9 languages so that we can reach all of Berlin's larger communities –
Arabic, English, French, Polish, Russian, Serbian/Croatian/Bosnian,
Spanish, Turkish and Vietnamese. The application form is available for
downloading from http://www.ueber-lebenskunst.org/call.html

We are looking forward to receiving your utopian designs, project
ideas and (im)possible suggestions.

The ÜBER LEBENSKUNST Team

Contact:
Paula M. Hildebrandt
Projekt Über Lebenskunst
c/o Haus der Kulturen der Welt
John-Foster-Dulles-Allee 10
10557Berlin
Germany
i...@ueber-lebenskunst.org
http://www.ueber-lebenskunst.org

Initiative project of the Federal Cultural Foundation in cooperation
with the Haus der Kulturen der Welt

--
Moldova Young Artists Association "Oberliht"
http://www.oberliht.org.md