Caravansarai Grand Opening Party
Istanbul, Turkey
September 18th
19:00 – 24:00

Istanbul’s newest Caravansarai is now open. Come Celebrate with us!
http://www.caravansarai.info/index.php?/events/grand-opening-party/

-- The world is a Caravansarai, with one door in and one door out.
   Everyone comes to the Caravansarai --
                  - Omar Hayyam

The night will include:

- Artist projects, open studios
- Performances and live music
- Tours and a slideshow
- Late Night DJs, dancing
- Food and drinks

See you there,

Anika Weshinskey & Julie Upmeyer
Caravansarai
Art production space and meeting point for creators in Istanbul
Bankalar Cad, Banka Sok 3 Tan Han, Karaköy, Istanbul
http://www.caravansarai.info/
http://caravansarainews.wordpress.com/
i...@caravansarai.info

About Caravansarai:

Caravansarai is an independent art production space and meeting point for creators in Istanbul, Turkey.

Just as the historical caravansarais hosted camel caravans along the Silk Road, we invite creative people--with or without camels--from around the globe for collaboration, experimentation, research and exchange.

In Istanbul, our production, presentation, library, meeting and living spaces are home to workshops, investigation, public and private events, collaborations and three artist-in-residence programs. Beyond Istanbul, inspired thinkers from everywhere participate virtually and physically in the projects we incite. Our interests lie primarily in the Balkans, Caucasus, Middle East, Eastern Europe and Turkey's contiguous regions.

We welcome visual artists, filmmakers, musicians, scientists, circus performers, architects, choreographers, curators, writers, artisans, urban theorists and all manner of creative people.

Caravansarai is an artist-run business adventure, exploring the integration of art and culture into the flow of every-day life.

For more information or high-res images. please contact :
ju...@caravansarai.info