*We would like to invite you to our upcoming exhibition:*
*
*
*
*
„Kollateral“
within the program of eyes on: Monat der Fotografie 2010

Anna Stemmer-Dworak, Jonas Ferferle, Bernhard Garnicnig, Maximilian
Hochstätter, Barnabas Huber, Isabella Kohlhuber, Ernst Koslitsch, Hyo
Lee, Konrad Strutz & Isabella Kohlhuber, Astrid K. Wagner
curated by: Giulia Tamiazzo

Offspace Spenglerei
Kranzgasse 24, 1150 Wien

Opening: November 17, 2010 @ 7pm
Exhibition: November 18, 2010 –  November 27, 2010
Opening hours: TUE – SAT 4 – 7pm

www.kollateral.at

Kollateral shows a wide spectrum of works that take a stand on contemporary
issues and questions around the topic of photography, yet the works
themselves are not necessarly photographs nor are they limited to certain
techniques or media.
The show is on view at a former tinsmith factory in the 15th district that
has worked as exhibition space in the past and brings together a great
variety of positions. Common ground is that the works are created
specifically for this exhibition space; in some cases, the creative process
even involves some of the found or discarded objects left behind on the
site. Whether they are drawings, photographs, videos, performances, or
installations: in the synthesis of the individual work, the photographic
moment of indexing – the quality of art as a trace of an animated
environment – is evident throughout; in the definition of the individual
works as well as in the conception of the exhibition site where the original
creative context and space of reception overlap.

Kunstverein Kollateral
Offspace Spenglerei
Kranzgasse 24
1150 Wien