Dear Sir,

This letter is very confidential and I hope you will
receive it and give necessary considerat-ion. My name is
Nicholas Batimana, former director of finance in Strategic
Planning Department in the election campaign team of our
former President, Mr. Didier Ratsiraka of Madagascar.
During the election proper in 2002 my office received their
respective budget for the election from the presidency
which runs into hudge some of money. It is to be used to
settle post election expenditure.

Unfortunately, my boss came out of the election worse than
ever, as opposition took to the street in protest with
violence, This developed into a near civil war in my
country. There was chaos and insecurity all over the
nation. Lives were lost and properties burnt and damaged.
This situation lead to ouster of the president and he went
into exile in France. I have before he finally left for
exile informed him that the fund was lost to the violent
protesters in my office, which he accepts.

During those period of anarchy I used all available means
to secure the fund and sent it out to europe as it was
disguised as personal cargo. It arrived safely and was
since then in the custody of the agent that received it.

Now I want the cargo ( that's the fund) to be released to
me or my potential partner who would represent me and take
delivery in europe. As am writing this letter 'am still
under some level of restrictions imposed by the new regime
in my country that is why its not possible for me to travel
out of my country now. Some necessary amenities were denied
us by the govt. such as telephone lines, (except from
public booth) travelling, access our local bank accounts,
and my passport.

These are my reasons of contacting you to seek your
assistance to represent me as my partner/beneficiary of the
cargo so it will be released to you in the country which I
will let you know when you have aggreed to work together
with me.

More details will be passed to you such as the name of the
country where you will go to receive delivery, amount
involved, the company's name and contact number your
benefit and others as soon as I receive your possitive
reply. If you have question to ask pls. 'am available to
give you an answer. Finally this is very confidential
letter and should be kept confidential. Hoping to hear from
you soon.

Thanks and God bless You.

Yours Truely

Nicholas Batimana