kabur di kisaran IDR 4.750 buat intp..

-----Original Message-----
From: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of dhan4trade
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 9:58 PM
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [obrolan-bandar] Re: INTP, on support, should be a plus
tomorrow or ..sink?

yg ini juga top abizzz....
pake rekomendasi pak sam sudes... plus berita kemaren soal semen, kok
bisa mantep ya?
exit plannya yg belum ketemu nih, bisa bantuin soal exit yg ok pak
semua?

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "Sudeswanto"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> SAMUEL SUDESWANTO YEUNG
> RESEARCH DEPARTMENT
>
> PT SINARMAS SEKURITAS
> GEDUNG PLAZA BII MENARA III
> Jl.M.H.Thamrin No.51
> Telp  : 62-21-3925550 ext.159
> Fax   : 62-21-3925579
>
> DISCLAIMER :
> This material is issued by PT Sinarmas Sekuritas, a member of the
Jakarta
> and Surabaya Stock Exchanges, represent the opinion of PT Sinarmas
> Sekuritas, derived its judgement from sources deemed reliable,
however, PT
> Sinarmas Sekuritas and its affiliated cannot guarantee its accuracy
and
> completeness. PT Sinarmas Sekuritas or its affiliates may be
involved in
> transactions contrary to any opinion herein or have positions in the
> securities recommended herein and may seek or will seek investment
banking
> or other business relationships with the companies in this
material. PT
> Sinarmas Sekuritas, its employees and its affiliates, expressly
disclaim any
> and all liability for representation or warranties, expressed or
implied,
> here in or omission there from or for any loss how so ever arising
from any
> use of this material or its contents or otherwise arising in
connection
> there with. Opinion expressed in this material are our present view
and are
> subject to change without notice.

Yahoo! Groups Links

GFT Forex Trading Accounts As low as $250 with up to 400:1 Leverage. Free Demo.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lpv1TA/jlQNAA/U1CZAA/zMEolB/TM