Which one valid on my pervious posting below for BMRI?
"The GOLDEN CROSS".
Alasan supaya postingnya tetap benar he3x

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "Soeratman Doerachman"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My suggestion is only for swing trader where the time horizon is
about 1
> week
>
> The positive side from TA point of view BMR is now forming Golden
Cross
> between MA5 and MA20 which is  bullish for short term
>
> But looking at MA 20 and MA60 it still looks bearish.
>

> For mBah
>
> Sorry my posting is not related to BM but to TA. Although  I am
sure that BM
> also  reflected in TA
>

>   _____

resistance, it may
> go ahead and test 1,820...easily... still gud for mid term
investment,
> thou...
>
> cheers
>
> Soeratman Doerachman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Rally sudah 4 hari berturut-turut.
>
> Jangan emosi malah bijaksana untuk para trader hari ini take
profit dulu

> Stochastic line trigerred to Sell

>   _____
>
> Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try

<http://pa.yahoo.com/*http:/us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36035/*http:/music.ya
hoo.com
> /unlimited/%20%0d%0a>  it free.

Yahoo! Groups Links