JAKARTA, Nov 17 (Reuters) - Indonesia's largest coal producer, PT Bumi
Resources Tbk (BUMI.JK: Quote, Profile, Research, Stock Buzz), plans to raise
$600 million by issuing medium-term notes to help fund a share buyback plan, an
arranger for the deal said on Monday.
Wim Al Fatih, president director of Asia Kapitalindo, one of the arrangers,
said the notes will be issued in both dollar and rupiah terms and will offer a
20 percent coupon for rupiah funds and 15 percent for dollars.
"We are in the book-building process. We have some interest coming in," Al
Fatih told Reuters. "This is part of Bumi's buyback programme. The purpose of
the buyback could be to settle the repurchase agreements in Bumi's shares."
Dileep Srivastava, corporate secretary of Bumi Resources, declined to comment
on the plan.

http://www.reuters.com/article/companyNews/idUKJAK38275620081117?symbol=BUMI.JK

Kirim email ke