menurut DARVAS adalah bukan membeli saham dengan harga murah lalu
menjual dengan harga mahal.
tetapi "BUY a HIGH and SELL HIGHER"

saya kutip :
"As I flew around the world, I was constantly searching for stocks that
would climb into the stratosphere because of the vision of their future.
This attitude was a preparation for what I suppose you could call
high-territory trading. I looked for stocks that I thought could make
new highs and I decided to give them my full attention when they had
climbed on to the launching pad and were preparing to rocket up. Now
these stocks would be more expensive than ever before and so they would
look too dear to the uninitiated. But they could become dearer. I made
up my mind to buy high and sell higher."

beagle boyz wrote:

> sebaiknya pikirkan prinsip dasar dulu.
> beli murah, jual mahal. gampang toh.
> masalahnya adalah, semurah apa anda belinya. dan semahal apa anda mau jual.
>
> kalau menurut saya, selama anda *tahu (FA) *apa yang anda beli,
> tidak usah takut untuk beli kalau harga lagi turun.
> tentunya jangan lupa *hardstop.*
>
> salam.

Send instant messages to your online friends http://asia.messenger.yahoo.com

Yahoo! Groups Links