From: Elaine Sui [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 9:55 PM
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [obrolan-bandar] To elaine: Re: full ammo for tommorow

I don't chat, especially on IRC, it's for geeks only...blah. ^_^ Art suka
BUMI bisa beli saja, you can have them all as long as you can sell them
later. If you can remember clearly, Elaine ajak jual since BUMI was 7000,
not 700. Telling ppl to sell when they already suffer about 90% of capital
loss is... evil.

I'm watching you cuz I want to know how good you really are. I heard you're
one of those generals, so show me that you're as good as I expect you to be.
Bring bumi up to where it fell from, 8000 that is. This could be the biggest
swing trades on earth, like 1000% gain?

If you can...lol, come on. You're that big, right? Make them happy, general.

Elaine