From: Elaine Sui [mailto:elainesui83@ gmail.com]
 Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 9:55 PM
 To: obrolan-bandar@ yahoogroups. com
 Subject: Re: [obrolan-bandar] To elaine: Re: full ammo for tommorow

 I'm watching you cuz I want to know how good you really are. I heard you're
 one of those generals, so show me that you're as good as I expect you to be.
 Bring bumi up to where it fell from, 8000 that is. This could be the biggest
 swing trades on earth, like 1000% gain?

 If you can...lol, come on. You're that big, right? Make them happy, general.

 Elaine

DISCLAIMER ON

  Nama baru untuk Anda!
Dapatkan nama yang selalu Anda inginkan di domain baru @ymail dan @rocketmail.