*Sima... who? Anyway I was WAY MORE TERRORIZING last year. Some even called
me crazy.It was 'Me agaist the world'. The clash with Fred Schubert and his
gangs. The nude challenge. The romantic-yet-ugly drama with Boyz, The 'nuke'
and 'stone age' thing, March Madness, april Massacre, the 'valuation wars'
with Kang Ocoy, it was fun. I even got banned several times because of my
actions (I was considered too bitchy that time ha ha) OB memang lucu sekali,
very colorful in its own definition.

Elaine juga minta maaf to Abdulrahim for calling you a taleban. I'll just
pretend that you're not. teehee.. ^_^ unless you can post something useful
here, like Jsxtrader has been doing these days.

Just by looking at your post, I SENSE that you're a well educated person who
have interest in engineering and have lots of idle cash. Don't just stand
there, ACT NOW! You never get too old to be an investor. You can buy lots of
stocks now even what you got left is less than IDR300 mil.  And of course
you don't look like a Taleban at all.** fgod sake I was just teasing you ^_^
**

(I'm testing my human psycho reading skills, so disclaimer is on. I don't
know him anyway.)

Elaine**
*
2008/11/28 fifi young <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>   Wooowww........!
> What a WONDERFUL SURPRISE !
>
> After being haunted by terrifying messages sent by the hostile
> and misleading lady who proclaimed herself as queen of SIMA..........
>
> Finally........the COOL BREEZE
> released us from SUFFOCATING................
>
> Elaine,
> you are truly our sunshine......
>
> We LOVE you, Elaine.
>
> 2008/11/28 jsx_consultant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>>   --- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com<obrolan-bandar%40yahoogroups.com>,
>> "jsx_consultant" <jsx-
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> >
>> > Jangan lupa saham CPO...
>> >
>> > Harga CPO sudah mendekati Previous High. Jika PH ini jebol
>> > maka saham CPO akan loncat kodok...
>> >
>> > Monitor terus harga Cpo...
>> >

>> AALI close +15%
>>
>> Cukup tuh buat scalping bulu domba australia... hehehe...

Kirim email ke