*Read carefully. The recovery is expected to happen in 2H09, by that time
almost everything create a new highs (price discounts everything, anyone?).
The so called crisis in the US is not real. There is no crisis at all, it's
a stupid soap-opera on TV like CNBC, CNN, Fox, even OB, and other controlled
media. Next year, ppl will already forget what's happening this year.

Elaine**
*
On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 11:37 AM, sulistyo_winarto <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Global Stocks Will Rally as Prices Hit `Extreme' Lows, RBS Says
>
> By Alexis Xydias
> Nov. 28 (Bloomberg) -- Investors should exploit the "extreme
> opportunity" presented by stock valuations that have overestimated the
> extent to which earnings will slump, according to strategists at Royal
> Bank of Scotland Group Plc.
> While European earnings may decline a further 18 percent, current
> equity prices suggest the market is predicting a 45 percent drop, Ian
> Richards and Graham Bishop, strategists at RBS in London, wrote in a
> report today. U.S. earnings may contract another 15 percent, they wrote.
> "Risk premia have hit extreme, and unsustainable, highs," they wrote.
> "This has driven valuations to extreme lows." The price of European
> equities relative to trailing earnings may almost double as investors
> attempt to anticipate the bottom of the recession, according to the
> report.
> "We look for the U.S. economy to lead recovery through the second half
> of 2009," the note said. "Markets invariably pre- empt economic
> recovery and we expect equities to rise substantially."

Kirim email ke