  From: artomoro9
  To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 8:31 AM
  Subject: [obrolan-bandar] lets gets rock n roll with santa clause.

  buy more.!

  slow but sure to ihsg 1300.  maybe 2000 end january 2009.

  pilih saham nya tanya prof. JT saja. hehehehe.

  bumi? volume baru 20%.

  salam,

  artomoro9 (santa clause says : ho ho ho...!!!)

  Rei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    EL, on the contrary, I am all LOADED with commo. I even did that before
your posts...
    What I wish? idx to be 2000 of course, no Q asked.