Jangan meleng = pay attention. , watch very carefully..,

I don't know about the FA things., but TA looks very attractive to me.

From: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Elaine Sui
Sent: 09 Desember 2008 22:53
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: TINS - RE: [obrolan-bandar] PGAS

Sorry, meleng itu arti nya apa..? buy tins , did you know that this metal
miner has large sum of cash reserve...? in this 'tight credit' era, cash is
king, it means tins doesn't need to borrow a lot of money from banks to
expand its business. Less debt = less interest = less cost. Combined with
low oil price plus increasing tin demand in China, then it's a good buy.

I don't know when, but I do know why. Tin is too cheap at this price while
USD is falling down. But it's different with commodity rally earlier this
year. This time, ALL SECTORS go UP simultaneously.

Why? cuz I said so. Crisis? what crisis? Contrary to popular belief, real
investors get the most of their investment reward because of 'crisis'. Think
about it. Buffet is 'crisis' lover, isn't he? This 'crisis' may not happen
again until the next decade. Do you really want to MISS this GOLDEN
opportunity and wasting your precious time scalping every price movement,
while you deny to KNOW that this is may be the BEST time to invest?

Think about it. Wealthy ppl don't stare at running trades. They have better
things to do. You don't have to work for money, just let the money work for
you. That's what I call investing.

Elaine