hmm.....wait....should i say sorry to all women here ?
who should do that ? me or Bandar Junior ? hehehe....
me and Bandar Junior are two different person....hehehehe....

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Elaine Sui
  To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2008 5:46 PM
  Subject: Re: [obrolan-bandar] WANITA - RACUN DUNIA

  Whoa, don't worry bout that. My man loves me so much, but I dunno bout you.
Do your man love you too?  ha ha okay, it's not that we're tough, it's you that
are too soft. But we like soft and gentle men. They're easier to handle...
right, Frendy?

  Now you say sorry to all women here, or I have to remove you from my
friendster list.

  Elaine

  On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 2:44 PM, Bandar Junior <bandar_jun...@yahoo.com>