nexus training

sr
Title: Event Page :: ChartNexus® - Chart Your Success

Upcoming Events

  • Technical Analysis Training Program Preview (Indonesia) (Morning Session)
    on 3 Jan 2009
    Register Now

Register Now

Do you have a clear strategy on how to trade when the market is range-bound or is trending upward or downward? These three courses will introduce the participants to effective trading strategies based on technical analysis concepts applied effectively to the different market conditions.

With over 1000 graduates from 3 countries, we have translated the difficult technical analysis concepts into simple trading strategies that anyone from all walks of life can easily understand.

During this preview, our trainer will introduce to you the trading strategies that are going to be covered in these 3 courses and the way they are applied to find high-probability trading opportunities

1) ChartNexus Technical Analysis Course

This course will kickstart with an introduction to Technical Analysis with special focus on understanding the market psychology behind it. This course will also guide you through the basic to the more advanced concepts in technical analysis so that you will be armed with comprehensive trading strategies to identify the bullish and bearish signals in the market.

What You Will Learn

  • Fishing at Support Strategy
  • Resistance Breakout Strategy
  • Trading Chart Formations
  • Price Target Projections
  • MacD Trading System
  • Trend Trading

Technical Analysis Empowers You

Learn how to recognise chart formations and profit from them

2) ChartNexus Candlestick & Indicators Strategies Course

Knowledge of candlestick analysis will enable you to determine trend reversals as well as fine tune your entry and exit points. In this course, we will look into the market psychology of the various candlestick patterns as well as building powerful trading strategies that confluence the candlestick pattern signals with other technical indicators.

What Will You Learn

  • mastery of candlestick reversal patterns
  • secret combinations of candlestick patterns with other technical indicators
  • high probability trading signals
  • Short-term trading

Trading sideway market with Candlestick analysis

3) ChartNexus Indicators Strategies Course

This 2-day course is designed to introduce the concept of technical indicators and explain how to use them effectively in your analysis. We will shed light on the difference between a trend indicator and a price oscillator, as well as look into the different trading signals. We then proceed to learn how to complement the use of a trend indicator with a price oscillator to increase the trading signals probability of success.

What You will Learn

  • High probabilty trading signals
  • Secrets to avoiding pitfalls when using indicators
  • Unique combination of a trend indicator with a price oscillator
  • Counter-trend trading

Enhancing trading signals with the combination of a trend indicator & a price oscillator

For more information on this preview, please call 6491 1453 or send us an email.

ChartNexus Training Methodology

  • Application of Trading Strategies
  • Practice Focus: During this course, you will be given lots of charts to practise
  • Trading Checklist: A step by step approach to analysing a stock chart
  • Sharing of analysis based on last trading day
  • Exclusive After-Course Support

Testimonials

"Very enlightening. Technical analysis does not seem so complicated & difficult to apply anymore. Trainers are well versed with the topic & able to explain clearly & simply in layman's scope of understanding. - Patricia"

"Very easy to learn. Clear objective and make technical analysis course easy to understand. - Sean Woon"

"This course is really value for money, it's clear, also full of information and techniques. - Koy YH"

"Trainers are very attentive to student's needs and they immediately attend to them to clarify whatever they don't understand. The hands-on exercises are excellent! We learned immediately how to apply TA. I enjoyed the course very much. - Adeline K"

For more information on this preview, please call 6491 1453 or send us an email.

Register for this event

* Required information

* Email    Confirmation will be sent here
Full Name    For production of your e-receipt
* Contact Number
Reserve 1 seat Reserve 2 seats Reserve 3 seats Reserve 4 seats Reserve 5 seats Reserve 6 seats Reserve 7 seats Reserve 8 seats Reserve 9 seats Reserve 10 seats
Fee   IDR

TOTAL   IDR
Terms and Conditions

www.chartnexus.com All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Copyright© 2004-2008 ChartNexus Pte. Ltd. All rights reserved.
Legal . Privacy Policy . Terms of Use