ini baru cara nakut2in yg cerdas hehehe.
overshootnya ke berapa? 200?

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Hendra Bujang
<hendra_buj...@...> wrote:

> [...]
>
> 444.9
>
> 243.5
>

> EPS rep
>
> ¢
>
> 4.1
>
> 3.3
>
> 2.3
>
> 1.3
>
> EPS rep growth
>
> %
>
> 285.7
>
> -19.4
>
> -30.0
>
> -45.3
>
> EPS adj
>
> ¢
>
> 1.5
>
> 3.3
>
> 2.3
>
> 1.3
>
> EPS adj growth
>
> %
>
> 27.7
>
> 125.8
>
> -30.0
>
> -45.3
>
> PE rep

> 1.2
>
> 1.5
>
> 2.1
>
> 3.9
>
> PE adj

> 3.3
>
> 1.5
>
> 2.1
>
> 3.9
>

> Total DPS
>
> ¢
>
> 0.8
>
> 1.0
>
> 0.7
>
> 0.4
>
> Total div yield
>
> %
>
> 17.4
>
> 20.2
>
> 14.2
>
> 7.8
>

> ROA
>
> %
>
> 14.6
>
> 31.3
>
> 26.7
>
> 15.1
>
> ROE
>
> %
>
> 38.0
>
> 49.9
>
> 28.1
>
> 13.4
>
> EV/EBITDA

> 3.4
>
> 1.3
>
> 1.2
>
> 2.0
>
> Net debt/equity
>
> %
>
> -7.1
>
> 34.8
>
> 14.4
>
> 3.7
>
> Price/book

> 0.8
>
> 0.7
>
> 0.5
>
> 0.5
>

> BUMI IJ rel Jakarta Composite Index performance, & rec history
>
> Source: Datastream, Macquarie Research, January 2009 (all figures in
USD unless noted)

> Analysts
>
> Adam Worthington
>
> +62 21 515 7338
>
> adam.worthing...@...
>
> Albert Saputro
>
> +62 21 515 7340
>
> albert.sapu...@...

> Can't touch this
>

> Event
> §                           We reiterate our Underperform
recommendation on Bumi and our target price of Rp500. However, we cut
our fair value from Rp3,630 down to Rp2,450 on the back of our global
coal price forecast cuts.
> Impact
> §                          Forecast now closer to the cost curve and
the end of the downgrade cycle (hopefully). Our global commodities
team have significantly cut their thermal coal price forecast for JFY
2009–11 from US$100–105 to US$70–75, on the back of a drastic global
growth slowdown.
> §                          Only 25–30% of production priced in 2009,
leading to significant earnings risk given potential for coal price
volatility.
> §                          Recent acquisitions appear expensive …
The DEWA deal was concluded at an 8x premium to the prevailing market
price. Further, FBS was purchased at US$20 EV/Reserves (vs current
regional multiples of US$4 EV/Reserves) and the PEB was purchased at
US$120m (which is a non-producing mine with low CV coal of 4,800–5,200).
> §                          … and significant questions are raised
over transparency. The FBS and   PEB deals, in particular, appear to
lack transparency as the FBS's office is registered in Bakrie's
building, and Bumi's President Director has only recently resigned as
a Director of FBS. Further, according to the Indonesian Coal Book, PEB
is 90% owned by Bakrie Capital Indonesia.
> §                          Risk of future acquisitions to impact
free cashflow generation? We highlight the risk of expensive and
non-transparent transactions continuing, which could lead to a
deterioration of Bumi's future free cashflow (FCF).
> §                          DCF valuation does not account for
leakages of FCF. Previously, our price target was predominantly based
on the NPV of future cashflows from Bumi's world class coal mining
assets, KPC and Arutmin. However, we now see the risk of leakages of
FCF via acquisitions.  We arrive at our target price by applying an
80% discount to an NPV valuation. We acknowledge that this discount is
somewhat arbitrary, but this it is appropriate given uncertainty.
> Earnings revision
> §                          We downgrade our earnings by 33% and 65%
for 2009/10.
> Price catalyst
> §                          12-month price target: Rp500.00 based on
a DCF methodology.
> §                          Catalyst: Change in corporate governance;
locking in prices for 2009 production.
> Action and recommendation
> §                          We rate Bumi Underperform with a Rp500
target price due to corporate governance concerns.

> PDF (245 KB, 4 pages)
>

> Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential
and has been furnished to you solely for your use. You may not
disclose, reproduce or distribute the information in any way.
Macquarie does not guarantee the integrity of this e-mail or attached
files.

> Macquarie Capital (USA) Inc. affiliate research reports and
affiliate employees are not subject to the disclosure requirements of
FINRA rules. Any persons receiving this report directly from Macquarie
Capital (USA) Inc. and wishing to effect a transaction in any security
described herein should do so with Macquarie Capital (USA) Inc.

> Important disclaimers regarding Macquarie research, including
relevant disclosures can be viewed at
www.macquarie.com.au/research/disclosures.

> To unsubscribe: Please advise by return email if you no longer wish
to receive this or other emails from Macquarie Research. Once advised
you will be removed from our recipient list. Macquarie Research
Equities eqgmag...@...

> © Macquarie Group
>

> Lebih bergaul dan terhubung dengan lebih baik.
> Tambah lebih banyak teman ke Yahoo! Messenger sekarang!
>
> Disclaimer:
> This email may contain privileged and/or confidential information
intended only for the use of the addressee. If you are not the
addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the
addressee, you may not use, copy or deliver this to anyone else. If
you receive this email by mistake, please immediately notify us.
> Opinions contained herein may be the personal opinion of the sender
and do not necessarily represent the views of the Company. If you are
in any doubt as to whether the opinions are officially endorsed by the
Company, please contact our Compliance Dept at (+65) 6225 1228 for
clarification.

Kirim email ke