You are Invited to Attend

Forbes.com Newsletters' Investor iConference

"Finding Value During Uncertain Times"

To be held online March 12, 2009

Click here, registration is FREE!

This Online-Only Event Features:

    Steve Forbes, Chairman and CEO, Forbes

   Muriel Siebert, Chairwoman, President & CEO,    Muriel Siebert &
Co., Inc.

   John Buckingham, Chief Investment Officer, Al Frank    Asset
Management and Editor, The Prudent Speculator

   Mary Miller, CFA, Director of Fixed Income Division,    T. Rowe Price

Josh Wolfe, Editor, Forbes/Wolfe Emerging Tech Report, Co-Founder and
Managing Partner, Lux Capital

James H. Lowell, Editor, Forbes ETF Advisor, Fidelity InvestorChief
Investment Strategist, Adviser Investments and ETF Columnist, Forbes
magazine

Richard Lehmann, Editor, Forbes/Lehmann Income Securities Investor,
President, Income Securities Advisor and Fixed Income Columnist,
Forbes magazine

Peter Slatin, Editor, Forbes/Slatin Real Estate Report and Financial
Columnist, Forbes magazine

Dr. Vahan Janjigian, Ph.D. CFA, Chief Investment Strategist, Forbes;
Editor, Forbes Special Situation Survey and Forbes Growth Investor;
Executive Director, Forbes Investors Advisory Institute; Columnist,
Forbes magazine

Paul McWilliams, Editor, Next Inning Technology Research

Richard Moroney, Editor, Dow Theory Forecasts and Upside

Marilyn Cohen, Editor, Forbes Tax Advantaged Investor, Founder and
President, Envision Capital Management, Inc., Columnist, Forbes magazine

Gordon Pape, Editor, The Canada Report

Mark Plummer, CEO/Owner of The Chestnut Group of Companies

Jack Adamo, Editor, Jack Adamo's Insiders Plus

John Christy III, CFA, Editor, Forbes International Investment Report

Matt Schifrin, Vice President and Editor, Forbes Newsletter Group

John Dobosz, Senior Editor, Forbes Newsletter Group

Register for this online event today for a chance to win:

 $250 Amazon.com Gift Card

         $250 Apple Gift Card

Click Here to Register - It's Free!

Gold Sponsors:

Silver Sponsors:

This is a communication from Daily Profit.

This is a paid advertisement provided to our customers. Although we
have sent you this email, Daily Profit does not endorse this product
or company nor is it responsible for the content of this ad.
Furthermore, we make no guarantee or warranty about what is advertised
above, and have not independently reviewed the information provided
within this advertisement.

We respect your privacy and therefore this email has been sent
directly from Daily Profit.  Daily Profit does not provide our email
lists and other data to third parties. This is consistent with our
Privacy Policy as outlined on our web site. You may review it at:

http://www.247investor.com/legal

If you do not want to receive future communications from Daily Profit,
please follow the unsubscribe instructions below.