From: Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>

Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 14:45:08
To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [obrolan-bandar] Please help me

*Hmm, so both are coal miners... [?] Elaine ingat dulu ada member OB kasih
hint untuk buy energy and commodity stocks, perhaps 2-3 months ago, and kept
telling about it. Siapa namanya lupa, somehow her name is quite familiar to
me....

I wonder how she's doing right now..

Elaine**
*
On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 2:34 PM, <indeksbei3...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  United Tractor are in ASTRA Group. Heavy Equipment and Coal
>
> Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung
> Teruuusss...!

> *From*: Elaine Sui
> *Date*: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 14:30:10 +0700
> *To*: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
> *Subject*: [obrolan-bandar] Please help me
>
> *Which industry are Bayan and United Tractors grouped in? Please help and
> thanks a bunch.
>
> Elaine*

<<35F.gif>>

Kirim email ke