--- On Tue, 3/24/09, Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com> wrote:
From: Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>

Elaine Sui, Mark Mobius, Mark Matthews, then Jim Rogers and finally Warren Buffett, all said 'focus on Asia'... hee.. Then the great 'O' shows up as well and say 'Well, the planned agenda has been changed' <-- lol this'd happen when IDX breaks 2000.

(I was just teasing, where is he anyway? yoohooo....)

Yesterday siapa bilang fund inflow went to NON commodities, kalau Embah want change your mind, it's totally fine to do it now. Please, join us. We are real investors, with real money, and real target.

In the end, I hope everyone will be happy and much wealthier than today.

Elaine

Kirim email ke