*AS EXPECTED.

I know for sure that you'd respond this way and I also know for sure that
you will be persistent with that belief. I was creating demand (by asking
the question below), and you supply the answer and since I know what kind of
answer I'd get, that way I'm actually creating supply & demand. Abdulramen
answer was unexpected, and that'd be the risk I have to take.

Don't forget, I know psychology as it's widely used for making decision in
investment strategy. You can create supply (expect reaction) by giving
appropriate demand (do action/stimulation). Market news and rumors also play
big roles in market activity since they will make ppl react to them.

Hm, I think this' off topic so I won't say much.

I also know some ppl think that I'm quite intimading for some reason. The
intimidated person would be defensive or behave against my opinion or even
restrain themself to reply my post, even if they want to. Why,... I'm a nice
person, I don't bite..hard. [?]

Elaine**
*