Gold is not the only asset
Some list of asset, including concrete and abstract asset: gold,
silver, building, land, cars, share of company, ... and many more...
(everything that is precious)
All of the asset value can only be backed by something abstract: currency.

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 1:46 PM, Cumi Cabe Ijo <cumie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can anybody explain why did we abandon gold standard in currency?
>
> WARNING: Cumi-cumi mengandung 1,170mg kolesterol per 10 gr, sedangkan daging
> ayam tanpa kulit hanya 50mg saja.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: