From: "jsx_consultant" <jsx-consult...@centrin.net.id>

Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 10:21:48
To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [ob] Guys mau tanya pendapat TA nih..

There are a lot of tools in TA, we have to use the RIGHT tool
at different time or different timeframe.

At this occasion, the appropriate tool is INTERMARKET technical
analysis.

Mastering technical also include COMPETENCY to select
the suitable tool for different market condition (trending or sideways).

Bener engga Prof ?

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Boys n Girls <boysngi...@...> wrote:

> Lho... koq gini sih ??
> we all know 90% is GREEN on MONDAY because the result we had seen on DJI and
> election day.
>
> cuman minta pendapat aja...kalau lihat chart tanpa embel-embel
> pemilu...senin harusnya merah atau hijau
>

> 2009/4/11 Herman Tobing <herman.tob...@...>
>

> > Harusnya belum tentu merah, bingung juga ya, maunya besok sudah senin.....
> >

> > On 11/04/2009, Elaine Sui <elainesu...@...> wrote:
> >>

> >> ¢¬¢¬ I HAVE NO IDEA. SORRY.¢¬¢¬*

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional