From: Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>

Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 18:36:28
To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [ob] Re: [obrolan-bandar] Re: Kemana IHSG mengarah..? --> To
        Elaine

*Can you feel it? Everything is getting more and more 'connected'
wirelessly. The technology now is far more mature than in early 2000,
and telecomms
and tech sectors will be the most affected with this bubble. I predict in
2012 almost half of the world population -both adults and children - are
connected wirelessly to the internet (and remember two third (60%) of the
population are in Asia)

As in any bubble, it will pop in less than 2 years. But it's really a BIG
bubble.

ps: smart money in the US KNOW this, and they're dems.

Elaine*