Kalo BEI seperti hari ini, gimana ya yg short ?
Yg pakai margin mungkin mau balas dendam sama yg ngeshort.

"I die, you die too"

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Elaine Sui
  To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 10:11 PM
  Subject: Re: [ob] Bullish for Asia

  .. coz I've warned you.

  Elaine

  On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 5:43 PM, Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Kalau ada terima report banyak margin trading Elaine (and others) bisa
short until you get margin calls. Believe me, I did that before.... this is a
warning, so please listen.

    Don't get me wrong, margin trading is not healthy as it involves 'fake' or
borrowed money, not real one. I have far more important target than just a
rally. Last year some hedge funds were busted because of leveraged trading,
including.. you know.. that SP guy.

    Of course, you can ignore me and use it, and that makes me your enemy, not
ally.

    Elaine