Pak eka apa target FA inco jd berubah dng adanya
berita ini?
--- obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Indonesia's Inco cuts weekly nickel output by 130
>
> Tue Jan 2, 2007 7:07 AM ET
>

>     JAKARTA, Jan 2 (Reuters) - The Indonesia unit of
Canadian nickel producer Inco Ltd <N.TO> said it had
cut weekly output by around 130 tonnes (300,000
pounds) as dry weather had caused low reservoir levels
at its hydro-electric power plant.
>   "Production cuts came three to four days earlier
than we had predicted ... Rainfall is not sufficient
to increase water level(s)," Rajeshnagara Sutedja,
Inco's spokesman, told Reuters.
>   PT International Nickel Indonesia Tbk <INCO.JK>
produces between 1,400 and 1,500 tonnes of
nickel-in-matte each week.
>   The company said in mid-December that it might
have to cut nickel matte production from Dec. 20 due
to low reservoir levels.
>   "We won't be able to meet original output target.
But we have stockpile of unprocessed nickel ore, which
will be used to narrow the gap in output," Sutedja
said.
>   PT Inco, which is owned by Brazil's Companhia Vale
do Rio Doce <VALE5.SA><RIO.N> through Canada's Inco
Ltd, had initially set a production target for 2006 of
about 71,000 tonnes of nickel-in-matte.
>   The company said it was not possible to estimate
the likely impact of the unusually dry weather on 2007
production.
>   Nickel-in-matte is an intermediate smelter product
that must be further refined to make pure metal.
>   London Metal Exchange three-months nickel <MNI3>
hit a new high of $34,950 per tonne on Dec. 15, and
was quoted around $33,350 on Tuesday.
>   (Reporting by Fitri Wulandari, editing by Bernard
Halloran; Reuters
Messaging:[EMAIL PROTECTED];Tel
+6221 3846364)