kaya nya sentimen bagi2 deviden dan laporan kinerja emiten yang melebihi
ekspektasi hampir semua nya sudah keluar...then what else ??

kalau koreksi harus nya emang ada biar pondasi nya kuat...:D ( Udah cuci gudang
nih gw,tapi ni pasar kg turun2 ..hiks..hiks ),akhir nya malah masuk lagi dah di
atas 2050..mo kemana lagi kagak tau juga...

iseng2 browsing nemu beberapa artikel bagus juga nih...sapa tau ada yang butuh
reasoning juga seperti gw

http://www.deloitte.com/dtt/cda/doc/content/dtt_dr_apeconoutlook_0609.pdf

http://www.allianz.com/en/press/news/studies/news_2009-06-03.html

http://www.group-economics.allianz.com/images_englisch/pdf_downloads/working_papers/asien_englisch.pdf

http://asianbondsonline.adb.org/documents/abm_summer_2009.pdf

btw klo gw sih sampai sekarang masih bingung dan ragu apa mau di 2172 kan dulu
baru dihantem kebawah trs jadi bikin base di 1965-2000

atau mo di buat pull back kan dulu deket2 ini ( iseng liat chart weekly
keliatan IHSG mulai keliatan klo ni indeks mulai main diatas ma 100 minggu nya
soal nya ),kalau cerita pulback dulu yang kejadian berarti 1759 harus nya mulai
nyicil masuk dunks...( coba cek chart mingguan nya !! )

asli bingung juga sih ....

nah klo dari rgemonitor gw sih lagi demen nge highlightin ini sih...gak tau nih
ada guna nya apa kagak..hehe :p

Indonesian Exports: Commodity Prices Will Determine Trade Dynamics Ahead

a.. Exports fell 22.6% y/y to US$ 8.46 billion in April 2009 after falling
28.9%y/y in March and 32.9% y/y in February 2009. On month-on-Month basis,
exports decreased by 1.81% m/m in April after increasing by 20.6% in March
2009. Double-digit export contraction since November 2008 has been led by
correction in oil and commodity prices (palm oil, rubber) and lower demand in
U.S. and Asian EMs
a..
a.. Outlook for Exports: The pace of export contraction has been easing since
early 2009 and even on a month-to-month basis. Strengthening commodity prices
might be a plus for exports in the coming months. But exports will continue to
contract through most of 2009 in spite of these upsides. Central bank says no
to Rupiah devaluation to support exports. Central Bank estimates a 25-28% fall
in exports in 2009

a.. In 2009, government expects that exports will shrink between 5% to 7% while
imports will decline between 7% to 9.6%. Central bank estimates that exports
will decline by 15.4% and 14.5% while imports will contract between 16.8% to
16.5% in 2009

a.. Imports fell in April 2009 by 39.42%y/y to US$ 25.48billion after plunging
36.5% y/y in March and 33.4% in February 2009. On month-on-month basis, import
decreased by 2.58% m/m after showing positive growth of 9.9% in March 2009.
Non-oil and gas imports from January to April 2009 dropped by 32.86% y/y led by
decline of consumer goods (-34.27%) and capital goods (-8.68%). Oil and gas
imports from January to April 2009 plummeted by 56.23% y/y due to declining
imports of raw/complementary materials of 44.42%. Raw materials and capital
goods account for 93% of Indonesia's total import bill. Slowing exports and
industrial activity are reducing import demand but strengthening oil prices are
a risk for imports

a.. Trade surplus was at US$ 2.1billion in April 2009 after touching surplus of
US$ 3.27billion in March. Between January to April 2009, trade surplus reached
to US$ 6billion. This has been led by  sharper decline of imports than that of
exports. Contraction in import demand (for industries for re-export and slowing
consumer demand) will contain risks to trade balance but strengthening oil
prices are a risk. Trade openness is around 44% of GDP

a.. External Balance: In Q1 2009, Current account turned to surplus of US$ 1.8
billion after showing deficit US$ 0.7 billion in Q4 2008 due to increasing
surplus in non-oil and gas trade balance and declined deficit in the oil trade
balance (slowing economic growth and ongoing replacement of oil-based fuel with
gas and coal decreased oil imports) and services account (dropping imports
reduced spending on shipment services). But govt. expects current account might
post a deficit of 0.5% of GDP in 2009 due to deteriorating exports by 28% in
2009. current account deficit would provide negative impacts on BOP and put
more pressure on currency and forex reserves

a.. The decline in exports moderated in April compared to March 2009 due to
better than expected non-oil exports. Plunge in total imports may be a
reflection of sluggish domestic demand conditions. In 2009, Indonesia is
expected to record small current account surplus given sharper fall of imports
via-a-via exports (Citigroup)

a.. Exports will continue to contract sharply in the rest of 2009 owing to
lower external demand and weaker prices for most of the commodities. This will
lead firms in the export sector to cut back on investment and lay off workers.
However, lower global oil prices, together with a contraction in domestic
investment, will suppress the import bill. SO the trade surplus will remain
stable in 2009 (EIU)

a.. Trade balance in 2009 would be in surplus due to faster decline of imports
than exports.

dari orang yang sempet ciut nyali and ilang biji  ama kelakuan IHSG...

"tapi ampe sekarang juga masih sih..huehehe"

good luck : )