El kalo ngeshort lg, jangan tanggung2 kaya tadi. Mending besok sekalian banyak
aja,  nanti ane bantuin dikit dah shortnya.  short terus EL ampe mlorot
shortpant nya..

JT™ wrote:

   Agree.., agree...., better safe than sorry, and I played 'safe' today..,
how?? Because Last time I trade this stock, I could sold it at 1920 and I got
100 cuan, it is a 'saving' for me..., now I got it for 1710, so practically my
capital is 'safe' down to 1610....,  why not buying at 1610 then ?? Because we
do not know where the price will go.. :) (kalo tau, ane udah gadein rumah
tetangga.... Hehe...) Anyway, it is consider safe for me because I have
'buffer' in protecting my capital..., (I don't know about anyone else..) And
technically speaking, the price at its strong support area, there should be
increasing demand at that level and I expect it will hold the price... Smoga.
Thank you sdh mengingatkan EL.., tq. Sent From BullBerry® “TA is not 100% Fool
Proof, Never Trade Without Stop Order” From :  Elaine Sui Date : Mon, 6 Jul
2009 18:45:47 +0700 To : <obrolan-bandar@ yahoogroups. com> Subject : Re: [ob]
Re: IHSG -48 2027 Let's DOEIT...
    Well, it's up to you, dear. Better safe than sorry, good luck with your
trades. Elaine On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 6:22 PM, JT™ < jsxtra...@yahoo. com >
wrote:                                       Ah kamu EL..., ane juga becanda,
kayak baru kenal abang aje...., abang kagak marah..... (Wakaka...., Kayak
lenong....) Iya EL, I now you just joking around..., tapi jangan nyumpahin gua
cut loss dong..., lu tega bener... Hehe.. Anyway, I like your style, EL.., much
better than Aimee lah..., hehe.. Sent From BullBerry® “TA is not 100% Fool
Proof, Never Trade Without Stop Order” From :  Elaine Sui Date : Mon, 6 Jul
2009 18:12:07 +0700 To : < obrolan-bandar@ yahoogroups. com > Subject : Re:
[ob] Re: IHSG -48 2027 Let's DOEIT...     Yes, he is in some way better than
me, but waaay better than you and Tasrul combined. lolz.. nah, no need to be
scary lah.  Anyway, I didn't know he's bearish (I read somewhere that he was
bullish, but I can't remember) so my
 mistake then. Well actually all traders are like crap so bite me.    Just
don't forget to stop your losses tomorrow, okay dear.  .  Fyi, I was joking
about you and Billy, oh come on like you don't know me..  Sorry if I made you
angry. Elaine On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 5:53 PM, JT™ < jsxtra...@yahoo. com >
wrote:                                       What are you, like Brondong now,
EL?? Hahaha...., sorry Bill  (Bhs ingris brondong apa ya?) Udh lah EL, lu mau
manas2 gua ya..? Hehe...., you know what,  as a matter of fact Billy is much
better than you..., coz he was bearish before you show up... Hehe... Oh ya, why
everyone not hated you now for being bearish??? Because you are not SCARY
anymore...., hahaha..., wek... Sent From BullBerry® “TA is not 100% Fool Proof,
Never Trade Without Stop Order” From :  Elaine Sui Date : Mon, 6 Jul 2009
17:28:14 +0700 To : < obrolan-bandar@ yahoogroups. com > Subject : Re: [ob] Re:
IHSG -48 2027 Let's DOEIT...
  Well ok lah, I just hope everyone will stop loss tomorrow.  Still, Billy is
better though. lolz.. has he won today? Elaine On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 5:08 PM,
JT™ < jsxtra...@yahoo. com > wrote:
                       Iya lah, ngapain juga nunjuk2in ke orang.., ngga percaya
ya sdh, masak urusan gitu doang pake ngebo'ong segala, Hehe... Sent From
BullBerry® “TA is not 100% Fool Proof, Never Trade Without Stop Order” From :
"Ruz7" Date : Mon, 6 Jul 2009 10:01:30 +0000 To : < obrolan-bandar@
yahoogroups. com > Subject : Re: [ob] Re: IHSG -48 2027 Let's DOEIT...     Ane
ga berani kasih lihat EL. Nanti dikerjain Boss. Lagi ilang barang dia :), nanti
dikerjain Powered By FREN BondBerry.                  (Bayar Pake Daun).
                              Indeksbei3000® From :  "JT™" jsxtra...@yahoo. com
Date : Mon, 6 Jul 2009 09:47:13 +0000 To : < obrolan-bandar@ yahoogroups.. com
> Subject : Re: [ob]
 Re: IHSG -48 2027 Let's DOEIT...     Not everyone dear.., I did, want to see?
Japri... Hehe Sent From BullBerry® “TA is not 100% Fool Proof, Never Trade
Without Stop Order” From :  Elaine Sui Date : Mon, 6 Jul 2009 16:31:21 +0700 To
: < obrolan-bandar@ yahoogroups. com > Subject : Re: [ob] Re: IHSG -48 2027
Let's DOEIT...     Don't lie to me dear. I know you were not buying, and so
were everyone in this thread. Bunch of sissies.  Elaine On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at
3:37 PM, Ruz7 < indeksbei3000@ gmail.com > wrote:
          Done Done Done Sorry EL, :) Powered By FREN BondBerry.
  (Bayar Pake Daun).                                      Indeksbei3000® From :
 Elaine Sui  Date : Mon, 6 Jul 2009 15:34:19 +0700 To : < obrolan-bandar@
yahoogroups. com > Subject : Re: [ob] Re: IHSG -48 2027 Let's DOEIT...
l...@everyone in this thread. Tsk, can't  you wait?!     Elaine On Mon, Jul 6,
2009 at 3:29 PM, JT <

      Menambah banyak teman sangatlah mudah dan cepat. Undang teman dari
Hotmail, Gmail ke Yahoo! Messenger sekarang!
http://id.messenger.yahoo.com/invite/

Kirim email ke