  From: harmonizer...@yahoo.com
  To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 10:57 AM
  Subject: Re: [ob] jangan kasi el barang

        no, don't go... personally, i appreciate your point of view...  u look
at the big picture that's hard to do because it requires complex datas...  i
rely only on HOTS... (:    some of us are not daily trader... we aim at a
bigger point profits...  we ride the up cycle...  drop us hints once in a
while, would you ?