*Actually I have the 5th issue, which is the H1N1 strain (swine flu)
outbreak that -our analysts estimated- may take **millions **of death toll
worldwide, mostly in NA and SA continent This pandemic can severely impact
the economy and bring the US down to its knees. * *
*
*Hopefully they find the cure quickly. Eating high dose of Vitamin C will
help your body fit, and always take enough rest and maintain the hygiene.
(and accumulate defensive pharma [?], ask JT for entry points)*
*
*
*Note: *
*In 1918, H1N1 hit almost half of the world population, causing up to 20
millions of deaths.*
*