To Elaine,
Do
you think Indonesia will faces deflation rate? What makes you so sure “is it
impact of globally ”,
or North Korea? In your opinion, how much the "danger rate" of
deflation gap will be? According to my modeling, i have not see any deflation
this
year, "i think central bank has been prevent this issue very well"
unless something extreme happen in my assumption variable. What is the
"extreme variable" will be?

In my opinion, if the
gap within -1%, i think we have to prepare, deeper than that take real
action.but i haven't try the analysis, just my sense.

i think it will be very difficult to switch to
AAA bond, problems is illiquid and only few bond rated AAA here in Indonesia, I
think better switch to Indonesia Treasury, Yield of 15 years approximately
11.44%, today auction result,

and my prediction model
as well as my intuitive tell me that the rate will goes down slowly but sure,
looks like our monetary and fiscal policy has conducting a plan to push the
yield down. and Bank Indonesia is still looking for favorable target rate i
guess;
once they know "or they already know it?" the point then they will
announce a higher rate to avoid the deflation. do you have any ideas, how much
the favorable target rate for Indonesia?

thq and have a nice day.
Hope you can share with us.thq and have a nice day.
Best RegardsBambang Irwanto