From: Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>

Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 22:05:15
To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [ob] Mbah, sebenernya apa si yang mentrigger kenaikan hari ini?

*What? No. I 'left' IDX but not OB.  [?]

I just want to see whether in this 3Q the rally is sustainable or not,
that's all. I see many crazy (greedy) buyers today so I decide to liquidate
what was left on my portfolios. Yes, I know you must think that I did a bad
move, I mean selling in the middle of a strong rally? what the hell? lolz..

But I believe in my sources and my own analysis. Just like you, JT. Believe
only in ourself. After all, my targets are already met, I'm happy, my
investors are happy, you, art and OB are happy.

Elaine**
*