Salah satu, masih dpt sembilan kan??

And nobody perfect...

From: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com [mailto:obrolan-ban...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Bambang
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2009 1:49 AM
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: Bls: [ob] Elaine malu sekali

Bagaimanapun EL tetap

Hrs diperhatikan komentarnya

Rgds

Bambang

From: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com [mailto:obrolan-ban...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Elaine Sui
Sent: 08/06/2009 21:06
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com

Don't get me wrong, the deflation, unemployment, NK nuke and H1N1 outbreak
are still serious issue. But we're talking about stock market here, where
crazy buyers meet crazy sellers..lolz..Ok, for now just enjoy the rally. I
feel like eating my head off but technical trading seems work best at this
time.

Elaine