*Well I never control or manipulate anything, if market goes up after I
leave then what exactly the problem? I'm with the good guys ^_^ But I see
that the market goes nowhere, it's locked. By who? I dunno, perhaps by your
bozz. Or Embah. Or Artororo.  [?] I plan to come back sometimes in late
Oct/early Nov, you make sure I get my discount leh..lolz [?]

All I know right now the market makers are on guard stance, means they short
what you long, and they long what you short. Double kill, while waiting for
more influx of funds, so I expect to see a very tight trading range (if you
insist to waste your worthless time watching lazy market), or have no
trading at all.

Of course you can still make money if you're good, esp from lowcaps.

Elaine**
*