Sedikit OOT, there are many stories (from googling) about flourization -
also from our toothpaste we use, drinking water added material, yearly
free vaccine, etc ... they might be used to control behavior of the
society, controlling human slavery, bla bla bla ... long story ... Maybe
without all of those things, human could live TOO long, TOO smart, TOO
much energy but that could danger the economy from growing TOO fast.

Maybe to control China:
"Chinese health authorities have given a green light to Sinovac, which
says its vaccine needs only one shot to be effective. ... But health
officials are cautious. "

Seperti juga di detik.com beberapa waktu lalu, kalau ga salah mentri
kesehatan juga mempertanyakan bagaimana membuktikan vaccine itu efektif
dan tidak ada efek lain?

But I guess we don't have any choice.

Regards,

Hendra

> I think this drama is over. H1N1 came when bearish came and it's gone when
> the bearish gone. Need another story.
>
> http://www.cnbc.com/id/32668074
>
> Regards,
> Hendra