yes, u'r good.

--- Pada Rab, 16/9/09, Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com> menulis:

Dari: Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>
Judul: [ob] Re: USDIDR 5000, I love you guys :)
Kepada: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Tanggal: Rabu, 16 September, 2009, 3:09 AM

Damn, I'm good.

Elaine

On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 8:45 AM, Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com> wrote:
http://www.opensubscriber.com/message/obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com/8826366.html

Anyway, good job everyone, have a nice weekend. Welcome idr...@5000, 1H10. If you plan to buy cars, electronics or any import stuff, please wait until 2010 or late 2009, you may get a 50%-70% discount. Why? cuz factories dump everything they have from their warehouses.

Try finding articles about 'cheap money' if you don't understand about what I'm talking about.

Elaine

Apakah demonstrasi & turun ke jalan itu hal yang wajar?
Temukan jawabannya di Yahoo! Answers!