Sdh coba gadai emas di Pegadaian ?
"Mohon Maaf Lahir dan Batin"

-----Original Message-----
From: "CUMI.JK (Buy, TP 5000)" <cumie...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:33:20
To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [ob] Re: [Night discussion] bonds, currency, and stock

yes, in the holy texts they only mention dinar (gold) and dirham
(silver). not a single word of fulus (paper) i found.

i waited eagerly when HSBC and BSM announced they would launched gold
saving, but looks like some invisible hand banned this kind of saving.
nonetheles, i faithfully begun stockpilling bullion and bought bond,
reducing stock trading account and keeping the investment account.
however, its hard to short the USD when your bank charge a hefty fee
for withdrawing your own money.

do you know that stockpiling gold is also banned in sharia? wealth
should be put in circulation, creating more wealth and distribute the
economy to the whole society. that's why they taxes gold saving above
certain weight after a year.

--
=======
BUY, BUY, BUY! KEEP BUYING AND NEVER SELL!

Kirim email ke