" Last year I was verbally raped by them.."

LOL, gila hiperbolis abesssssssss...
-----Original Message-----
From: Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 10:59:48
To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [ob] $10000000000000000000 question (and $0 answer)

*I don't consider myself as a smart person, but it happens that I have
slightly more developed brain, better at creating wealth and dominate all
males in OB. That's all. [?] The outcome? Last year I was verbally raped by
them...

(omg im just joking, come on... you're having a loong holiday, relax a bit
will ya..)
*