From: boyz® <m457...@yahoo.com.sg>
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 9:29:57 PM
Subject: Re: [ob] Kegocek lagi kah ?

Itu lah bro Billy...
Di pikir BOZZ itu culun kali ya, hehehe....
His tactic jauuuhhh lebih canggih, sumber daya manusia-nya jauh lebih smart,
and perlengkapan perangnya jauh lebih lengkap dari average trader / investor.
Begitu pula networking and sumber informasinya jauh lebih luas dari kita-2.

ibarat kata, di art of war Sun Tzu aja ada 'trick'-nya:

All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem
unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must
make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe
we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him.

If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in
superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to
irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking
his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If
sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him
where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.

Salam,

2009/9/28 billy_budiman92 <billybudiman20@ yahoo.com>

>Yang jelas kalau semua pada takut bearish, bozz mana maksimal distribusinya,
>coba tembusin ke 2,500 wuihhh dijamin barang boss laris manis, hahahahhahahaaa

Kirim email ke