*Yep!  Elaine sudah hilang barang since end of July. **[?] Kalau IDX naik
terus that's okay for me, obviously someone else still want to stay. I just
don't want to be greedy, that's all. Is it so hard to understand..? I guess
I won't bet my money if the reward is not big enough. After all, how much is
IDX performance since I left? 5%. Only 5% until now.

Maka nya Hans coba call Tasrul suruh cepat pulang biar IDX bisa up lagi. We
need fat bandar. lolz.. fat and culun.. mwahaha.. (I DIDN'T SAY THAT. BILLY
AND REI DID!!!)

**wwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusshh kaboooouuur.. [?]*
*
**http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f237/raja_ar_radu/seminar20desembera.jpg

I have some questions..
*

   - *Why was Tasrul holding his crotch..?*
   - *Why was he leaning away from the girl in the middle?*
   - *What was thing in front of tasrul? some kind of black pipe or stick?*
   - *Where is JT?
   *

*Tasrul's gesture was very different from Hans'  (is it him on the right?).
Learning how to read body gesture is interesting. You can instantly know
what's on one's mind.*
*
You can tell by the picture which one has high self-confidence, which one
has low self esteem (probably got mocked too much in his childhood), which
one has the feeling as the center of the attention, and which one has
suffered severe narcism.

Elaine**
*