Agree with you EL but the question is why do they still keep the market stay at
this level?...of course for a purpose.
Sent from my computer of course!

-----Original Message-----
From: Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 14:25:17
To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [ob] Window Dressing Q3/09: Will it happen ?

*A rally requires money and I know the money is not there, geez I wonder
where it is now. I see the market makers are just switching from one basket
to another for the sake of market liquidity. Do you see what I see Embah?
Anyone?

I wonder if they're waiting for me. Well, here's my answer:

NO WAY! LOLZ :P
You can jack up as high as you want, I'm not interested at all.

But as always, it shouldn't pose any problem to professional traders as they
make fortune from noobs. He he... Well, good luck with your trades, be
careful and don't get busted by those pros (coz I know OB is full of noobs)

Elaine**
*