*Trully, I haven't receive the report, but from embah's data, I could say it
was terrible..*
**
*Far away from management's expectation in the beginning of year. Unless in
3rd & 4th quarter they could come up with way up better than expected. From
1stH view, this was approx 80% from expectation. Moreover the burden
increased in Q3 due to CIC investment.*
*I need to see more on the cashflow. What I can tell is terrible (at a
glance) from earning perspective which impacted to balance sheet.*
**
*Kang bagus please review. I'll prepare some adjsutment from my earlier post
on BUMI's Fundamental (include its trading multiples regression).*
**
**
*T.o.m*

On 9/30/09, jsx_consultant <jsx-consult...@centrin.net.id> wrote: